traductor

lunes, 20 de febrero de 2012

More than friends

I need your help!!
 
As I have many problems uploading my movies I've created my own host on my computer. I've done a test and I added to my blog. I want to know if users of my blog can see the movie. Please  tell me by writing a comment if you've seen the movie. If they ask for the username type "princesofthealhambra" and you needn't password, ok?

Thanks, I appreciate you a lot, Maurice


 
Click here  and click "OK" to see the film, 

                                      Click here  and click "OK" to see the film,


                                     Click here  and click "OK" to see the film,   


                                     Click here  and click "OK" to see the film,   


                                     Click here and click "OK" to see the film,  

                                      
                                    Click here and click "OK" to see the film,  


                                     Click here  and click "OK" to see the film,


                                    Click here  and click "OK" to see the film,


                                      Click here  and click "OK" to see the film,

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario